More Efficiency. Less Waste.
Earth Image’s professional trained crews apply mulch smoothly and evenly ensuring a consistent depth to maximize coverage. With the ability to cover those hard to reach areas, our trucks are capable of blowing up to 200 feet away from our trucks. From compost and bark installation to soil placement and erosion control, we have a method to suit your material placement needs.
- Mulch beds, slopes and hillsides
- Playgrounds and amusement parks
- Industrial facilities and commercial properties
- Environmentally sensitive areas
- Erosion control applications
- Spreading hardwood mulch and compost
- Material can be applied with consistent coverage and attractive appearance on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions, hard-to-reach areas, elevated surfaces and wide range areas
Every hour counts on a project site. Traditional hand mulch methods require crew hours that could be put to use on others aspects of the project. Bark Blower can easily apply up to 22 cubic yards of bark mulch per hour, compared to approximately 2 cubic yards per hour via hand methods.*
With the precise application, blown bark is accurate and uniform when applied. The ability to transport and store the mulch reduces the additional clean-up and mess created from sitting piles of mulch. Due to our machine’s blowing system, our light weight blower hoses can be run directly to the work areas, eliminating the need for access repairs caused by conventional equipment and crew footprints.
REDUCE MATERIAL COSTS
The precise application system of the Bark Blower can reduce material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top.*
With the blower, mulch can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions. The Bark Blower is great for usage with hard to reach areas such as slopes, rooftops and interior scapes.
Questions? Want more information? Get in touch with us.